Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master's Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce or Bacherlors in Engineering/ Technology with specification in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.T.C. (D.EL.ED) Programme.
The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/BC/EBC/WBC/ Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of Government of UP.
Duration of the Course
The duration of the D.EL.ED. Programme is of two academic years, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
The minimum attendance of student-teachers have to be 80% for all course work and practicum, and 90% for school internship.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
1. Matric/ICSE/CBSC Certificate and Marksheet
2. Intermediate/ +2 Certificate and Marksheet
3. Graduation Marksheet
4. College Leaving Certificate
5. Caste Certificate in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class from a recognized authority.
6. Recent Passport size Photos.